Sunday 16 August 2015

πŸ‘‹ Hello loves! I've had a lovely, busy weekend! I had a great time yesterday doing my friend's daughter Lucy and her friends nails at her birthday pamper party πŸŽ‚ Then I went to look at a car which my hubby might be getting me for my birthday which is in less than 3 weeks!! It's a big one!! My birthday, not the car!! πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‰ Gorgeous Hayley @danglefootnailpolish and lovely Jayne @starryeyed83 tagged me for #whatimdoingnow #widn , I'm doing my nails in a diagonal gradient using @modelsownofficial Purple Bandana, Lilac Sheen and Turquoise Gloss, @Illamasqua Harem, PS Lucky Charm and @essence_cosmetics That's what I mint! I top coated with HK Girl @glistenandglow1! Hope you like them and you're having a great day!!! ❤ ❤ πŸ’‹


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MvZrYX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig