Thursday 26 November 2015

πŸ‘‹ Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to my US nailie friends!! We had a micro snow flurry ❄ ❄ ❄ where I live in the UK last weekend (micro in this instance means invisible to the naked eye, or a lot like rain ☔) So no ⛄ ⛄ ⛄ πŸ‘Ž! So I decided to make my own #merrymani for @crackersaboutlacquers winter challenge!! I hope you like it, I started with a base of @opinailsuk Don't Bust My Bubble then I used @bundlemonster BM-H 01 plate snowflake images stamped using @moyou_london White Special Nail Polish. Next I added silver snowflakes ❄ from @charliesnailart and 1.6 mm @bornprettystore rhinestones item no. 20472_10. You can use my code LMGK10 for a 10% discount on any non discounted items at www.bornpretty.com I then used @danglefootnailpolish Twinkle Twinkle to create a glitter gradient and top coated with HK Girl @glistenandglow1! #nails #nailart #snowflake #snowflakemani #ongles #unas #nagellack #esmalte #badgirlfeatures #simplynotlogical #craftyfingers #nailitdaily #bundlemonster #Moyou #opi #danglefootnailpolish #charliesnailart #nailpromote #nailpromotemynails #bornprettystore #bornpretty #snow


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1HqGwh7
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig