Friday 6 May 2016

Hello loves!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Here's my individual shot from the #lippiesquad2016 collaboration!! My design is inspired by the gorgeous packaging of @diormakeup Dior Addict Lipstick!πŸ’„πŸ’„ To create this #lipstick #nailart I used a mixture of nail polishes and acrylic paint🎨 I really hope you like it as much as I do, it was so much fun to create!!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Please see the previous post which includes the video collage of all the contributors to this collaboration organised by the awesome Milly @nails_by_millyp πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• #ukbloggers #bblogger #bbloggers #nailpromote #nails #notd #nagellack #esmalte #ongles #unas #smalto #paznokcie #nailswag #instanails #nailstagram #thenailgoals #simplynotlogical


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WOI9tH
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig