Saturday 15 October 2016

@Regrann_App from @my_medium_nails - Hi loves! Today is my good ig friend bday, we started following each other 6 months after I started my nail journey πŸ’• Happy Bday to u lovely Kajal @nailzfashionista πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸ˜˜❤️😘❤️😘❤️ Today I wish you a fun time, shared with your dear ones, and a lifelong happiness! #happybdaymissbeautykajal & here are the names of girls that participated in this lovely collab, without them this surprise would have been impossible: @never_lacking_lacquer @polishriot @deadlydevi_nails @prajwala.bharadwaj @diya.nailart.loom @keerti.kranti @unicorn_nailarts @wowsomenails @nail_asthetics @powerpuffpolish @ash_nail.art @nailsart.my.passion @nails_aksbagale @nailz.by.manc @ishu2812 @i_nailpolish @anamateurnailartist @nails_by_ps @my_medium_nails - #regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dS7YIN
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig