Wednesday 23 November 2016

@Regrann from @my_medium_nails - Hi loves! Today is my bestie Akku bday. Happy Bday to u lovely Akku @nail_asthetics πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’šπŸ˜˜πŸ’šπŸ˜˜πŸ’š She is the kindest girly ever& also very talented check her amazing nail designs 😍 You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday bestie!!!! #happybdaytothesweetestgirlever Big thanks to this lovely ladies that wanted to join Akku's bday collab to make her day happier ☺️ Plz make sure to check them out: @glamgaganails @mafis1616 @bsreya @wowsomenails @nailsartarabia @never_lacking_lacquer @ecemerelay @polishriot @nailartworldd @deadlydevi_nails @prajwala.bharadwaj @blessed_granmama @nailingitrush @nailzfashionista @my_medium_nails @sugar00175 @nailsart.my.passion @anamateurnailartist @nailz.by.manc @nails_by_ps @keerti.kranti @i_nailpolish #happybdaytosweetestgirlever #bdaycollage #birthdaycollage #naillovers #nails - #regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gAFp6i
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig