Sunday 18 December 2016

Special edition!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous baby boy Chablis!!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™@Regrann from @nailsbychablis - #smooshynailsunday πŸ‘ΆπŸ»✨πŸ’™✨πŸ‘ΆπŸ» Here is our "special baby edition" colors (pastel blue/yellow/silver holo) prepared and chosen by my dear co-host Renae. πŸ’™Thank you so much Renae for dedicating your week by including one of my precious momentsπŸ‘ΆπŸ» Thank you to all my co-hosts 🌟Renae @renai_madisonails Doris @dorisnailsdiary & 🌟Rong @nail_it_rong as well for all you do & for all the baby support you've shared with me πŸ’™ Another big thanks to all of you who participated especially for your kind words and wishes for my delivery & healthy baby boy. I don't yet have a name but!!!! I can tell you that I did deliver a beautiful & healthy baby boy on December 16, 2016 4:53pm at 😱8lbs 12oz 😱 21" long. I had a smooth delivery & I'm recovering quickly as expected. Both baby and I will be on our way home tomorrow. Go ahead and post your solos to the tag above to share all your beautiful manis πŸ’™ - #regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gYRL8D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig