Saturday 18 November 2017

I'm in the UK and as soon as I have to put my heating on, my hands start succumbing to withered prune effect which is obviously not a good look!πŸ€’πŸ™„ I was very happy to receive these two Australian products for dry skin from @natralus.uk to review and I'm going to share some of my thoughts here! πŸ’‘ Firstly @natralus_australia products are both cruelty free, paraben free, colour free, fragrance free, petroleum free and have 99% active ingredients All natural and free from nasties πŸ˜‡ which is really reassuring πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ The packaging says they are non oily or sticky, you only need a very small amount of the product which is quickly absorbed, though if you apply too much then it 'may' feel sticky for a couple of minutes until it absorbs πŸ™ˆ The Essential Paw Paw Ointment (£4.99 for 7g) is especially good at targeting any areas of dry or sore skin. I used this on a small burn on my hand, which has virtually disappeared over the course of two days (the burn not my hand πŸ˜‚) The Ultra Skin Repair Pure Hydrating Gel (£8.29 for 30g)contains Paw Paw, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which relieve, rejuvenate and rehydrate dry, damaged or irritated skin. I've been using this for the past couple of days and I've noticed a definite improvement in the feel of the skin on my hands. No tightness, dryness etc. 😍 😍 For more info check out www.natralus.co.uk Hope you enjoyed my review! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 😘😘


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2zTuNpX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig