Sunday 6 December 2015

Hello lovely friends!! πŸ’•Here's a #nailartpictorial as my sad attempt πŸ’©at recording a tutorialπŸ“Ή has resulted in 5 minutes of footage of my sweater sleeve interrupted by my hubby saying What is going on out here??? They were both hysterical at my videoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So epic #nailarttutorial fail!! ✨Anyway I made this little pictorial using my lovely #ubermat from @shesellsseashellsuk which is great for keeping my nail art area free from stains!! πŸ†The stamping plate is Christmas -01 from @uberchicbeauty using @moyou_london Special Polish in black for the stamping and @chinaglazeofficial I'm With The Lifeguard and @hjmanicure Strawberry Daiquiri for Rudolph nose!! Hope you like it and you're having a great weekend!!!πŸ“πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ #nailartjunkies #nails #nails2inspire #notd #notd365nailart #uberchic #moyou #hjmanicure #chinaglaze #cgclique #nailitdaily #nailpromote #thenailgoals #esmalte #unas #nagellack #ongles #nailartvids #nailsartvideos


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1OIuW2j
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig