Monday 7 December 2015

Hello loves!! 🌟 I know, I know! Another non festive mani but my nails seemed to be in need of neon so I had no choice but to oblige!!πŸ™ˆ This is Luis Lemon πŸ‹from @modelsownofficial stamped with @moyou_london Special Polish in Black using @uberchicbeauty stamping plate 6-02 and top coated with HK Girl @glistenandglow1! Slight misshap with the pinkie as I washed my hands before the polish was completely dry!! Bad move!! πŸ˜‚Anyway hope you like them and keep smiling!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ #nails #notd #nagellack #nailart #stampingnailart #stamping #badgirlfeatures #modelsown #uberchic #ubermat #ongles #unas #esmalte #nailitdaily #modelsownit


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TV8inm
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig