Monday 1 February 2016

Hello loves!! Here's my complete mani using the base from #smooshynailsunday !!πŸ’•πŸ’• I used some nail gems from a nail art kit from @nextofficial that my lovely sis @cams_xx gave me on my pointer and pinky!! Products used: Base: Natural Base Coat & Alpine Snow @opinailsuk Red: The Boltons @nailsinc Black: Liquid Leather @chinaglazeofficial Gold: Golden Vision @avon_uk Top coat: HK Girl @glistenandglow1 Butterflies: @bornprettystore Item 19975 10% off use my special code LMGK31 Red Gems: @nextofficial Have a great day lovelies!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ #nailsinclondon #badgirlfeatures #simplynotlogical #craftyfingers #nails2inspire #nailpromote #nailitdaily #unas #cgclique #nailartoohlala #nailartpromotemeplease #nailartjunkies #nailstagram #instanails #butterflynailart #gems #rhinestones #chinaglaze #opi #thenailgoals #ukbloggers #bblogger #bbloggers #nailpromote #potd #manimonday #bornpretty #thenailgoals #nailartoohlalaenjoy


via Instagram http://ift.tt/20jk8yO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig