Sunday 21 February 2016

Today is the birthday of my dear friend Kass @kaskasnailstamping πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• who has been with me for nearly my whole ig journey, so encouraging and sweet to me!! Hope you love this collage and have a wonderful day filled with fun!! Thank you to @meganail_art for including me!!! πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸͺπŸ¨πŸ¦πŸ’πŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ @Regrann from @meganail_art - Today is a very special day... That day is my #zombestie Kassandra @kaskasnailstamping Birthday!!! I got some wonderful amazing ladies together and we all wanted to show Kassandra some bday cheer!!! So please join us in our #kaskas_bday_party and stop by @kaskasnailstamping page and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Kassandra its your birthday!! Wooohooo πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ #Regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1LAV4XQ
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig