Monday 22 August 2016

Hello loves! Here's my individual pic from the collage for sweet Chrissy @polishedvino birthday in the previous post πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸ’•πŸŽ I recreated her design from a while back! Unfortunately I couldn't find any chunky zig zag vinyls in my stash so I ended up stamping mine, but you should definitely check out @polishedvino shop in her bio as Chrissy has loads of amazing unique nail vinyls which I know you'll love!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Products used: @chinaglazeofficial Grass is Lime Greener, Turned Up Turquoise, Plur-ple and Glow with the Flow @bundlemonster BM-XL 201 Bundlemonster and @elleandish plate @pueencosmetics @nailsinc Diamond Arcade @revlon Diamond Texture @faburnails Jumbo stamper & clean up brush Hope you like them and have a great day!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2bcZbxp
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig