Friday 19 August 2016

@Regrann from @foxxynails - My dear dear Jennelle @mysticfleur ,it is already past midnight here in Holland and I just can not wait to post this😁 Happy birthday my dearest friend.You are such an amazing person.I always feel so free and easy with you.You are an incredible artist and I am so happy to be your friend. I wish you the best life you can get.The most amazing things to happen to you and to your family. Me and girls made something for you,recreated your amazing work. So you can see all beautiful manicures by this hashtag #happybirthdayjennelle Huge thanks to Doris for helping meπŸ˜™ and to all amazing ladies for such an beautiful,gorgeous work. @polisheddaily @nail_it_rong @sharnailstar @natasha_dauncey @lala_lacquer @leonies_nailart @onehundredbrushes @dorisnailsdiary @lina88makeup @nailsbychablis @sweetberrynails @glacewing @glamournailart @never_lacking_lacquer @baby_mama_nails - #regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2bsMWlK
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig