Saturday 30 April 2016

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie @knitty_nails !!🎊🎊 Hope you're having a fabulous belated birthday!!! πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰So for my mani I had to use Debbie's fave technique of layered stamping which is a lot harder than you think!! Not sure how successful my finished mani was, but I tried!! πŸ™ˆThe pose is holding some socks I knitted a couple of years ago!!πŸ‘£ Hope you like it and have a relaxing weekend!! Products used: @colorclubnaillacquer Nail-Robi @konad_official Special Nail Polish in White @b.lovesplates Geometry Is Perfect B.01 @essiepolish Penny Talk @uberchicbeauty Plate 3-03 & 6-01 @mitty_burns Brush @faburnails Stamper @minimanimoonails Mess No More! Don't forget my UK giveaway is on to win a Sensationail Polish to Gel Starter Kit!! See purple post for details! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ #nails #stamping #stampingnailart #faburnails #essie #uberchic #blovesplates #konad #colorclub #mitty #minimanimoo #notd #birthdaynails #like #follow #giveaway #win #freestuff


via Instagram http://ift.tt/24clDAQ
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig