Thursday 28 April 2016

Hello loves!! Here is a closer look!!!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Here's my first review of my products from http://ift.tt/1MS2SdY This is using Item NA0864 Stamping Plate JQL-12 which features 11 full nail size lovely patterns as well as 3 images of Audrey Hepburn and 1 of Marilyn Monroe and other smaller images such as a padlock and key and the words Paris and I love you.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ If you wish to purchase this or any other item from @ladyqueenbeauty they have given me a code for 15% off for my followers which is SWWS15 I found the images stamped perfectly and the images transferred cleanly to my nail. The designs are perfect for a romantic or vintage style mani. The base colour is For Audrey by @chinaglazeofficial from @nailpolishdirect and the two stamping designs are both from plate JQL-12 Item NA0864 from @ladyqueenbeauty (15% off SWWS15) Hope you like it and look out for my international giveaway coming soon!!!🎊🎊🎊 UK followers don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Sensationail Polish to Gel Starter Kit! See purple post!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Have a great day!!😘😘 #ladyqueenbeauty #prsample #stampingnailart #ukstampers #stamping #audrey #audreyhepburn #instanails #nailstagram #thenailgoals #ukbloggers #bblogger #bbloggers #nailpromote #nails #notd


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UjeCYH
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig