Saturday 9 April 2016

Hello friends!!πŸ’•πŸ’• Today is the birthday of a really special girl who is a dear friend to me, Faro @my_medium_nails !!! Happy Birthday my sweet friend!! I hope you enjoy your surprise!!!πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I gathered some of your friends to make this beautiful collage, just for you!!! So much love in this group of girls for you!!! You mean so much to us! Some girls did recreations and some special birthday manis!! I hope you like them!! I also made a slideshow which I will put up a little later!! #happybdaylovelyfaro @glacewing @polishriot @beautybella7 @nails_thatssorad @mnm_polish @mels_fancypants_nails @skyhigh_nails @nailsbylucylemay @nailsbymej @nailsartarabia @alibad91879 @nails_by_sush @nailsbyikram @nail_it_rong @powerpuffpolish @blessed_granmama @mitty_burns @mafis1616 @nailzfashionista @deadlydevi_nails @nailartworldd @rimpiznails @prajwala.bharadwaj @nailart_by_cara @dorisnailsdiary @nail.asthetics @nailsbychablis @uptown.nails


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SW1IND
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Never Lacking Lacquer. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig